Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My days are all off track!!!

So, my life has been a  little busy *stinking hectic* lately, and I have gotten WAY off track in posting daily photos. Believe it or not, I have actually been shooting!! I just haven't posted in quite some time due to sheer exhaustion at the end of each day, being out of town, or just defiance in doing anything in front of a computer after long hours at work! SO, I WILL get back on track soon... PROMISE!!! :) Thanks for still believing in me, peeps! Can't wait to put up some of the highlights of the last several weeks... I still love my camera and am still enjoying shooting! Stay posted for updates......

~Lizzy

2 comments:

Rick said...

Take your time, Liz - we'll be here.

madscientist said...

I found your blog just by looking through other people's links. You are very good. Please post more!